Stuff I Do
Software projects and freelancing on Github
Published Bukkit plugins: SpigotMC and BukkitDev
Hosting game servers (currently Minecraft and Team Fortress 2) on Tech Fortress, a gaming community.
IRC: #RoboMWM @ irc.spi.gt (launch IRC webclient)
I also have a Patreon if you’d like to support me.
Currently under construction
- Minecraft server Bukkit plugin, written in Java, uses Bukkit API
- Players define regions (named claims) in a 3D world and set permissions on who can modify what within their region. This prevents “grief” from occurring within their claim.
- Also includes chat spam filtering.
- One of the largest and most popular projects I maintain.
- Currently working on a rewrite, cleaning and organizing codebase. Adding APIs for addons to augment its featureset.
- Hosting public game servers
- Use of git and backup software, amongst the other joys of server maintenance
- Fair amount of scripting
- Mix of powershell and bash scripts
- Used to provision, maintain, and operate servers
- A lot of devops
- One server is automatically updated via pipelines
- Community involvement and dispute resolutions
- Feedback and communication on changes occurs regularly