Hi. This is under construction.
Stuff I do:
Published projects: SpigotMC and BukkitDev
Tech Fortress: http://techfortress.robomwm.com
YouTube: youtube.com/robomwm and youtube.com/theofficialpctechguy
IRC: #RoboMWM @ irc.spi.gt (launch webchat)
- Minecraft server Bukkit plugin, written in Java, uses Bukkit API
- Players define regions (named claims) in a 3D world and set permissions on who can modify what within their region. This prevents "grief" from occurring within their claim.
- Also includes chat spam filtering.
- One of the largest and most popular projects I maintain.
- Currently working on a rewrite, cleaning and organizing codebase. Adding APIs for addons to augment its featureset.